Reflecting on the changes, and continuities, that Malaysia has witnessed since the electoral outcome of GE14, Minorities Matter brings together a group of local and international scholar to look at contemporary Malaysian politics and society through the lens of those who are often left out of the national narrative, minorities, to understand the ways in which minority groups, from women to East Malaysians, the Orang Asli, refugees and more, have contributed towards, and been affected by, political change in Malaysia.
- Malaysia’s political pendulum has already swung back to Umno. Is Muhyiddin next?
- Malaysia: Gangster Boogie, Bosses And Politics
- As ‘pandemic premier’ Muhyiddin survives yet again, what’s next for him – and Malaysia?
- Spotlight – Malaysia: August 5, 2021
- In Malaysia and Tunisia alike, young democracies are being destabilised by dysfunctional leadership